ROSE ELLE BESPOKE HAIR EXTENSIONS
Hair born out
Rose Elle Hair was born out of a love of luxury hair and styling
I have worked tirelessly to create a business with an ethos centred around the needs of my clients. It’s these client relationships that truly set Rose Elle apart from their competitors.
Fed up with bad colour matching and hair quality, poor application, and unpleasant customer service, I have taken it upon myself to create a business that would prevent others sharing their bad experiences.
With a vision of creating a trusted and luxury mobile hair extension business; I wanted to give my clients with the hair they’ve always dreamt of having whilst in the comfort of their home surroundings.
My background in hairdressing, colour and styling has enabled Rose Elle to develop a business model with celebrated success. The hair knowledge, deep understanding of colour matching, have ensured lasting client relationships are formed.
I’m 32, I’m level 2 & 3 trained in hairdressing, I have been cutting and colouring hair for the last fifteen years and have specialised in hair extensions for the last nine years. I love what I do and how I am able to transform hair for clients to gain self love. Hair brings such confidence to so many people and to be a part of this forever growing industry is amazing!
What I Offer
I am able to create a perfect colour match which is achieved by hand mixing a selection of different hair tones to seamlessly blend with your natural hair. Creating additional volume and length to get you to have your dream hair!
Fitting your extensions
I use micro rings, a strand by strand method consisting of attaching extensions to your hair using tiny copper rings. Using no glue, heat, sewing or braiding of hair and has the easiest removal. These rings are comfortable, discreet and secure.
Cut and finsh
Once your extensions have been placed into your hair, I am ready to get them styled for you. This is the final part of this extension process includes a cut and finish – whether you want your gogeous locks straight or a wave – I’ll let you decide!
what i do
01 - Consultation
Meet and greet, to discuss your requirements – length and colour match takes place.
02 - Source your hair
This is where I hand pick hair, texture and tones – ready for your extensions.
03 - Hand make and blend extensions
All to create a seamless blend and to achieve the perfect colour match based on your own hair colouration.
04 - Application
Using custom made micro rings so that the extensions are discreet. No heat is used, therefore no damage to your natural hair.
05 - End product
Extensions are applied to hair, and then ready to be cut and styled.
06 - Follow up
I will then organise a four week follow up to ensure that the aftercare is followed.
Caring for Your Extensions
- Your hair extensions are designed for 8-12 weeks continuous wear. At this stage they should either be refitted or removed by the technician who fitted them.
- Your newly fitted extensions should not be washed for at least 24hours to allow the bonds to fully harden and settle.
- When sleeping you should always wear your hair in a loose plait or clip.
- Never go to bed with damp or wet hair.
- Please be aware that your hair extensions will shed over time. For the first 3 weeks it may seem like they are shedding a lot. This is completely normal and is due to the custom making process.
- Extra rows can be added at the next refit.
Washing your hair
- When washing your hair make sure you use a and low sulphate and silicone free shampoo.
- We sell our own products which are designed especially for our hair extensions and recommended them to be used. Alternatives can be used at your own risk.
- Wash hair as normal, being aware of the bonds and rinse thoroughly at the root to avoid product build up.
- Conditioner should only be applied on mid-lengths to ends never near the bonds.
- Never wash your hair over the bath or sink; head back in the shower is ideal.
- Purple shampoo should be used twice monthly; overusing this can cause shedding, discolouration and loss of extensions.
- Discolouration can happen when abroad. A mix of hard water, sun cream and chlorine can cause a mineral build up and cause this to happen.
- Dark hair over time can fade due to everyday wear, sun and hard water.
Brushing your hair
- Only use a soft bristle brush to brush your hair. (Denman tangle tamer).
- Ensure you support your bonds by using a flat palm against the scalp whilst brushing.
- Ensure you separate your bonds daily (your technician will give you a demonstration).
Drying your hair
- Do not towel dry with a rubbing action, pat the hair dry only.
- Apply a heat protective spray before styling and dry the bonds on a medium/ cool setting.
- Never leave bonds to dry naturally. This may cause your hair to shed, or hair extensions may be lost.
- Style the hair extensions as you would your own hair such as curling and straightening but avoid any excessive pulling.
- In intense sunlight or on sun beds, wrap hair in a towel to protect both the hair and bonds.
- If you swim – wash hair straight after to remove all traces of chlorine.
- Try to avoid submerging your hair in swimming pools or sea water if possible, if direct contact occurs wash straight after.
- If you have a very active life style e.g. exercise or such as horse riding – tie hair back for activities and wash well after.
- Use dry shampoo if required in-between washes but do not spray directly onto the bonds.
- Hair extensions can slide away from the hair, if this happens keep them safe in the bag provided after your fitting.
I was first introduced to Sammi by my lash technician whose hair I had admired for ages! She told me about Sammi so I got in touch! 9 years later and I’m still getting as many compliments as when she first started doing my hair! Could not be happier! Sammi is far more than just my hairdresser, she’s reliable, kind and my kids adore her!
I have been having my hair done by Sammi for a good few years now and never been disappointed. She has a truly professional approach that makes you feel at ease and comfortable. Always gives good advice and options for colour mixing, length, styles etc when I’m not sure what I wanted. I have been extremely happy with her ideas and the results every time.
Sammi was really friendly and made me feel really comfortable. Talked through every step and I’m now over the moon with my end result. Thank you.
Sammi is ‘simply the best’, I would never go to anyone else! The quality of hair is beautiful, soft, smooth and shiny and lasts so well. She is extremely professional and very friendly, providing a service second to none. I recommend so highly and would advise anyone who is looking for hair extensions to book – you will not be disappointed!